The Vista proves to be a continually high back orthopaedic chair fully tested for 24 hour usage meaning that it is well suited to call centres, control rooms and other demanding work places. You can fix or free float the back rest and fix or free float the angle of the seat – independently of the back rest. This lets you find the perfect position to use a computer – even tilting forwards. A feature of this chair is the air bag fitted in the seat back controlled by a lumbar pump, this means that air can be pumped into the back rest and inflated to give orthopaedic support where its needed most. To release the air just unscrew the valve. Information about maintaining good posture can be found here.
Additional features of the Vista High Back Orthopaedic Chair
- Air pump to giving greater back support
- Fully height adjustable arms mean the perfect position can always be found
- Optional polished aluminium base
- Height adjustable back
- Seat slide
- Custom colours and fabric available - please call
- 5% from the sale of each Vista Orthopaedic Chair is paid to Children’s Hospice South West, a charity registered in England with charity number 1003314.
Please note that Claret versions of this Orthopaedic office chair are made to order and delivery can be expected within 5 weeks from order date. You'll always get Free Delivery though!
- Seat: 510w x 510d
- Back: 490w x 580h
- Seat Height: 485 - 585