- How do I order office furniture and seating from rainbowzebra.co.uk?
- How do I pay for my order?
- Are credit accounts available?
- Will I receive confirmation of my order?
- How much is delivery?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Are your products self assembly?
- On what days do you deliver?
- Where do you deliver to?
- What if my goods are faulty or I have a problem with the order?
- What is rainbowzebra's returns policy?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do your products come with any guarantees?
How do I order office furniture and seating from rainbowzebra.co.uk?
- Ordering from the website couldn’t be easier. You simply select the product(s) that you wish to buy, add them to your basket (which can be viewed at any time during your visit) and proceed to the checkout.
How do I pay for my order?
- Our secure payment gateway - provided by Barclaycard – allows us to accept all major debit & credit cards. Once you have finished shopping for office furniture, just proceed to the checkout and securely pay for your items. You can also pay over the phone by calling us direct on 0800 092 1985.
Are credit accounts available?
- We are pleased to be able to offer credit accounts. For more information on credit accounts please call us on 0800 092 1985.
Will I receive confirmation of my order?
- As soon as payment has been confirmed you will receive an email confirming you order details and method of payment. This will be sent to the email address that you will have provided during the checkout process. Please be sure to check your 'junk' folder as sometimes our confirmation emails can get wrongly classified as such.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is FREE* on all products on our website – no matter how large or small your order.
*Mainland UK only. Delivery charges to N.I, The Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Shetland Islands are available on request. Delivery charges may apply to a small selection of our products, in this instance delivery charges are clearly displayed.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- If ordered before 4:30pm, items with a next day delivery symbol can usually be expected within 24 hours of order confirmation (for delivery days see below). You will receive an email once your order has been despatched. Orders placed after 4:30pm (on products with next day delivery symbol) can be expected within 2 working days. Some items are on a 5-10 working day lead time, again products affected clearly state this.
Are your products self assembly?
- All of our furniture items are delivered on a pallet, flat packed and require self assembly. This is to ensure that products are not damaged in transit and to keep our delivery costs down. Every product is supplied with detailed instructions meaning that assembly is extremely straight forward and if you need assistance just call 0800 092 1985 and we will be happy to help. Our seating range also requires self assembly (albeit to a lesser extent) and full instructions are provided. We can offer a 'delivered built' service but this is subject to additional charges. Please call 0800 092 1985 for further info on this service. The customer will be responsible for pallet disposal/recycling however we also offer a delivery & installation service and more information on this can be found here.
On what days do you deliver?
- We are pleased to offer next day delivery on products with the next day delivery symbol (unless otherwise stated, dependant on stock). Orders placed before 4:30pm on a Monday would be delivered by 5pm on the Tuesday and so on. Orders placed after 4:30pm would be delivered within 2 working days. Orders placed on a Friday would not be delivered until the following Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will not be delivered until the following Tuesday. If ordered on a Bank holiday, delivery can be expected up to 2 working days after order confirmation.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the UK mainland as well as the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, N.I and the Shetland Islands. Furniture goods will be delivered on a pallet to the kerbside only. You are responsible for pallet disposal. Stocked furniture items and delivery to the Scottish highlands and islands will usually be delivered 2 working days from order confirmation. Whilst every effort is made to ensure we meet the delivery times detailed above, there may be instances beyond our control that could affect this.
What if my goods are faulty or I have a problem with the order?
- In the unlikely event that the goods you receive are faulty please call us free on 0800 192 1985 quoting your order number and we'll be pleased to help organise replacement parts. If your goods are delivered damaged (including damage to the box), please indicate this at the time of delivery by marking on the delivery note 'delivered damaged'. Once you have marked the note as mentioned please call us so that we can resolve it for you.
What is rainbowzebra’s returns policy?
- In line with distance selling regulations you have 14 working days from the day after the day of delivery to return your goods. The goods will need to be in a re saleable condition and sent back in the original packaging. Please call 0800 092 1985 and one of the team will be pleased to help. The Buyer is entitled to return any and/or all of the goods delivered within 14 working days from date of the day after delivery. In line with these regulations the buyer is responsible for the cost of any such return and this cost will be deducted from any refund given. This is the direct cost to Rainbowzebra and is 15% of order total. When ordering seating or furniture items it is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that the goods will fit into the desired location/room. Please be aware that customised products ordered (non stocked fabric, colour) are non returnable unless faulty.
Can I cancel my order?
- If you have already received an email advising that your item has been despatched then unfortunately we are unable to cancel your order and you will be charged in full. If you decide to cancel your order before a despatch confirmation is sent out then it may still be possible to cancel. This is at rainbowzebra’s discretion and you may incur an admin charge. Cancellations can only be accepted via letter (sent to Unit 3 Crossways Lane, Crossways Business Park, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 3UE) fax and email and not over the phone.
Do your products come with any guarantees?
- All our office furniture and seating comes with either a 5 year or 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee as standard. Length of guarantee is shown on individual products. Please make sure you keep your receipt/invoice as this may be required. We can send out replacement components within 48 hours of being notified.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.